NV Advertising LLC – Tampa, FL
NV Advertising is a Strategic Planning and Media Buying Advertising Agency based out of Tampa, FL and we manage our client’s advertising budgets, guard their brands, and acting as their single point of contact for all their marketing and advertising needs. Our offices are located in Downtown Tampa and the quality of life and energy we draw from being in this environment is almost the best part about coming to work – except for how amazing it will feel when our clients call you to tell you how much they appreciate all the ways that you’re helping them grow their business. It would be a huge plus if you’re bilingual (English and Spanish with native proficiency), but not a must. We’re looking for high-energy, enthusiastic and self-driven sales professionals with account service experience.
Our Account Executives act as a liaison between the agency and the client providing ongoing client consultation, short and long term strategic oversight, and take responsibility for ensuring that new (and recurring) marketing and advertising tactics get implemented correctly.
Our Account Executives will be working directly with the owners of very busy businesses, and must be able to solve complex problems quickly and provide the appropriate solutions. If there’s one thing we offer that you’ll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere is ample opportunity for career growth and promotion.
If you’re ambitious, have excellent communication skills, are always coming up with great marketing ideas, have an insatiable desire to get all the details right, and are organized, high-energy, positive, driven and focused – you’ll fit right in.
• Excellent follow through, follow-up and superior communication skills, both written and oral are a must
• Candidate must have a professional demeanor in person, over the phone and in electronic communications with clients
• Must be able to prospect, develop relationships and gain trust
• Ideal candidate is professional, polished and comfortable working with small- to medium-sized businesses
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Four-year college degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Marketing, Media and Advertising Industry background preferred
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
• Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships
• Fearless, positive attitude, and willingness to be accountable for results
• Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Good communicator with excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position starts with a base salary plus commission and transitions to 100% commission with bonuses after 3 months.